[Moon] latest release of the W2DRZ tracker software

w2drz at ramcoinc.com w2drz at ramcoinc.com
Thu May 12 00:50:56 CEST 2016

  Hello all my friends.  Well it turned out that there was still a bug in
the latest release of the W2DRZ tracker software, so there is now a
replacement on the web site.

  Please visit: http://www.w2drz.ramcoinc.com for details.  The major fix
was to properly handle negative antenna elevations (again).

  Also, please note that I have a new email address, and a new web site
address as follows:

  Email: k2txb at comcast.net

  Web:  http://www.k2txb.net/HamRadio/

  Very 73, Russ K2TXB

   Hello all.  This is to inform you that new versions of the W2DRZ
controller tracking and controller firmware are available on the web page
at: http://www.w2drz.ramcoinc.com

  Look at the download page of the web site for links to get the update as
an install program or as a zip file.  Read the What's New page for details
on latest changes.  This is primarily of interest to those using US Digital
Absolute encoders, but there are fixes and improvements for other functions
as well.  Also the included Call3.txt file is the very latest from mmm, and
then updated with changes from my personal database.

  Very 73, Russ K2TXB