[Moon] Any experience of LimeSDR?

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:23:48 CEST 2016

Hi Mike.

Thanks for the information. I have been looking at it for some time. I also
think it looks very interesting as it seems to be very versatile. All from
a rudimentary monitor Rx via a HAM multi-band TRX to a 4-port Vector NWA or
Spectrum Analyzer up 3.8 GHz. All depending on the SDR SW used.

I will follow it closely.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

--
Ingolf, SM6FHZ