[Moon] Misc. Items For Sale

Bob Kocisko k6pf at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 03:43:01 CEST 2016

Hv the following misc. items for sale which are excess to my needs:

1.  Timewave DSP-59+ DSP Audio Noise Reduction Filter (Version 3.0).  Vy clean & works well.  Includes manual & power plug for +12VDC jack. There were 4 of these units that recently sold on eBay for an average of $115.  Asking $95.

2.  Two used Polyphaser IS-RCT rotor cable surge protectors.  I just purchased these used fm RFC then decided I didn't need them.  I tested all the 8 screws connections on each one & none shorted to gnd so MOV's appear to still be gud.  HRO sells new for $249.95.  Asking $45 each.

3.  Datum Programmable Time System / Time Code Generator.  Model 9700AT.  I never used it.  Powers up & completes self-check.  Includes manual. Can utililize internal oscillator or I planned on using it as a time readout (IRIG) for my Odetics GPS rcvr but then I found a different one.  Rack mounted 1.75" H x 19" W x 19" D.  Asking $90.

4.  Transco SPDT actuator driven relay.  The following no's are on it:  Transco PN 1460-2, SA-323 & U-SP2T.  RF head has N(f) connectors.  Requires 18-30VDC to drive actuator.  Latching type.  Includes 3 pin military style plug to mate w/ connector.  About 3" diameter & 7.5" long.  I had used it for short period of time to try out & works fine.  Only found data sheets for SP3T thru SP6T at http://www.surplussales.com/Relays/rfcoaxialrelays/pdf/kc-1460-820.pdf . Good RF performance to >10GHz.  Pwr rated at 300 watts CW at 3GHz.  Saw another pwr handling spec of 3KW at 500MHz but that's not on this data sheet.  Asking $125.

5.  Stanford Solar Center "Super SID" VLF Rcvr (Solar Sudden Ionospheric Disturbance Monitor for space weather monitoring).  Won at Western Regional SARA (Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers) conference.  Can find info at Radio-Astronomy.org, Stanford Solar Center & other sites.  Has USB & sound card cables & BNC(f) for antenna.  Asking $35.

Can provide pictures of any of the above items as well as of antennas, tower, etc on previous post.  All prices are OBO + shipping & insurance fm zip 86323.

Tnx & 73,
Bob, K6PF