[Moon] LDMOS Devices Maximum Supply Voltage

jrgroeger at ewetel.net jrgroeger at ewetel.net
Fri May 27 12:53:34 CEST 2016

A 144 MHz power amplifier using an MRF6VP11KH is under construction.
The rated supply voltage for this device is 50V. Unfortunately, I have
  available only power supplies with a fixed output of 54.5 Volt.

Can anyone advise on whether or not it is safe to operate the device
at this voltage? If yes, do special precautions have to be taken?

Grateful your feedback

Jo Groeger

DK3NG
--
“Always yell with the crowd, that’s what I say. It’s the only way to be safe.”
― George Orwell, 1984