[Moon] Wind 75 km/hr

tony everhardt n8wac at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 13:33:49 CET 2016

This is a link to a site that I use. Hold the left button to move around the world. Double click to get lower in elevation.
earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions

|   |
earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions
 See current wind, weather, ocean, and pollution conditions, as forecast by supercomputers, on an interactive ani...  |  |

N8WAC