[Moon] ARRL EME logs

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 21:42:34 CET 2016

My apologies--I checked with ARRL--The ARRL EME Contest does not yet have a web app front end.  This contest is still an email or mail based submission event. We hope that it can be automated as we go forward...I have submitted EME Cabrillo logs electronically in the past and they were accepted, however, you do not get an acceptance response. Rick, K1DS
The below are from the online event rules.
http://www.arrl.org/eme-contest#

7. Reporting: Entries must include complete log data as well as an official ARRL EME Contest Summary Sheet. Official forms are available at the top of this page under "Overview: Paper Entry Forms" or with a SASE request to the Contest Branch. No other forms of the summary sheet will be accepted. Each line of QSO data in the log should contain band, mode, date and time in UTC, callsign of station worked, exchange sent, exchange received, each new multiplier, and points earned. Photocopies of the log form and official Summary Sheet are acceptable. Logs should be emailed to EMEcontest at arrl.org<mailto:EMEcontest at arrl.org> and hand-written paper logs mailed to: EME Contest, ARRL, 225 Main St, Newington, CT 06111 USA. Log<http://usa.%20log/> Submission Deadline - All entries must be emailed or postmarked no later than 2359z Wednesday, December 21, 2016.