[Moon] T7GJ and V6M 6m DXpedition update

Lance Collister, W7GJ w7gj at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 04:31:28 CEST 2016

All the rest of the QSL cards were mailed out today.   Also, the final illustrated
report on the DXpedition with the results is now up on my website:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/T8GJ%20and%20V6M%206m%20EME%202016.pdf

Thanks for making it such a successful DXpedition!   GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ)

P.O. Box 73
Frenchtown, MT  59834  USA
QTH: DN27UB
TEL: (406) 626-5728
SKYPE: lanceW7GJ
2m DXCC #11, 6m DXCC #815

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME email Google Group!
(or click on the link at the bottom of my home web page above)