[Moon] new DX record V51PJ - PY1MHZ

Lance Collister, W7GJ w7gj at q.com
Sat Oct 8 21:31:48 CEST 2016

Very simple, Wolfgang - a QSO is a QSO when both callsigns and signal reports are
exchanged and confirmed as being received by each station.  That is internationally
recognized standard EME contact procedure for over half a century, and also the
standard for all VHF and higher weak signal contacts.  Having one or both stations
imagine copying the other calling them (whether by ear or by computer) has NEVER been
considered a complete two-way contact...  GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!