[Moon] new DX record V51PJ - PY1MHZ

tony everhardt n8wac at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 01:22:34 CEST 2016

The stations were using a beta software. And what was thought to be a record was not intentionally passed on as a record. Snap shots of the contacts were sent to K1JT to get confirmed as a good contact. At first it was agreed by K1JT that the contacts took place. After further review from K1JT it was then decided that the contact did not take place. There were no shenanigans. If there were, the 2 stations would not have contacted K1JT for confirmation. Again this took place using a software in the testing stages. I have been in contact with this group for over a year. And each and everyone of these guys are straight up honest. So to use the word fake goes a little overboard when talking about this situation.
N8WAC