[Moon] EME and future?

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Sat Oct 22 20:06:01 CEST 2016

Hi all

I decided to give it a try despite high winds, But as one are not that
hungry anymore i started after  breakfast eggs :-)

I was QRV until moonset (almost)  dish are picking up ground noise.

so far a "HUGE amount of QSO s"    18    wow   18.  I got a bit
religoues and decicded  to look back in history.

on http://www.ok2kkw.com/eme_contesting.htm       one can see the amount
of QSO made on ARRL contest-

Its rather amazing so many stations that where QRV!   1994  i worked 188
different stations imagene during 2 weekends 1995 166 stations and then
it goes  down again. Seems 1994 was a peak. of activity

But during KP4AO activity band was cooking of cw stations, so BIG
Questions where did all go?  Thats the $1000  question!

I will se how many i will be able to work this ARRL Contest  i will give
432 a chance to show what a terrific EME band is, Problem is no CW
activity so it will be lonly. seems like every one are stuck on loggers
and upper part of digital part.

I dont think i will make 50 QSOs cw during whole contest, Future will
tell :-)

GL to all   i will be around 015   callin 1 min per   random only thats
what counts.

The thrill whos gona call :-)

Lars sm4ive

--
I dont do ESP QSO`s i prefere to hear the station.
CW is still King!!!!