[Moon] EME 432 this weekend at DL6SH

Bernd Wilde dl7apv at gmx.de
Sun Oct 23 16:44:43 CEST 2016

Hi Slawek,

missed also most of sleep as well.. There were only a very few new
stations around. Rig wrkd stable. Made only 3 or 4 initials, anyone know
about  EO25F ? initial ?

Made 15 in CW and >60 JT duddle. Did not count all, but I guess 10-20
run aways are left over for next part, hopefully !

Condx were most of the time good to I found excellent, at moonset sunday
we had hard one way to US. They were booming, but they did not hear us.

Cu all next leg in november. Tnx for all the fun.

Now bed time and monday home.

73 Bernd DL7APV

dl7apv.darc.de