[Moon] DCI-432-10-C Filter - SOLD

Bob Kocisko k6pf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 07:19:27 CEST 2016

The DCI filter has bn sold.
Tnx & 73,
Bob, K6PF

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Kocisko
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:18 PM
Subject: For Sale: DCI-432-10-C Filter

Since I'm not planning anymore on doing 70cm EME, I would like to sell my DCI-432-10C 4-pole bandpass filter. This is designed for weak signal (like EME) work centered on 432 MHz.  It's vy useable up to 437 MHz.  I'm using a 2m version of this DCI filter for 2m EME & hv it installed between my mast mounted LNA output & the xvtr RX input.  Here's some specs:

Center Freq - 432 MHz
Band Width - 10 MHz
SWR <1.3:1
Return Loss >18dB
Pwr Handling - 200 watts RMS
Impedance - 50 ohms
Connectors - N(f)
Weight - 5.2 lbs
Physical Dimensions - 12" W x 8.5" D x 3" H
S/N - 4426

There are 7 tuning screws & locking nuts out the back.

http://dci.ca/?Section=Products&SubSection=Amateur will take you to DCI's current production model which is a DCI-435-10C which sells new for $477.  The DCI-432-10C which is designed for the low end of the band is no longer produced.  Note this is NOT wx proofed & is NOT designed for outdoor use unless it's installed in a proper housing.  Mine were installed in a rack cabinet.  It's also NOT designed to xmit thru with high pwr.

I have photos available as well as pdf's of the xmission & reflection plots for both the DCI-435-10C & ones I made today of the DCI-432-10C using my VNA.  I'll be happy to email them to anyone interested.

Asking $225 + shipping fm 86323.  PayPal accepted.

Tnx & 73,
Bob, K6PF