[Moon] HB9Q QRV during ARRL MW contest

Daniel Gautschi dan at hb9q.ch
Sun Sep 18 13:20:22 CEST 2016

Hi microwavers

HB9Q will be active Sept. 23. and 24. on 13, 9, 6 and 3cm. We will not participate in the contest. Our goal is to work as many new initials as possible. We are very happy to be QRV for QRP stations. We will switch band on an regular base (we don't need to change feed). As always we are stand-by on the MW HB9Q loggers (23xx-5760 and 10xxx & up), where we will post our actual QRG and mode. Of course you may contact us on the logger for more information. We are happy to change band (including going to 23cm) or mode for you!
Also we prefer random you may contact us (e-mail or logger) to set-up a sked if you wish so.
For more information about our station see www.hb9q.ch

Good luck and lots of fun during the activity!

Vy 73, Dan HB9Q