[Moon] [Moon-Net] #1000

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at ziggo.nl
Wed Sep 21 17:20:01 CEST 2016

Cngrts Jan,

Great job and very impressive !!

I still remember our first QSO, it was also my 1ste 70cm EME QSO off the
moon some 29 years ago !
I was doing my first echo tests and you showed up ;-))

You wrote on the QSL card:
Pleasant surprise to interrupt your echo tests and make our first 70cm EME
QSO
on Sep-12-87 at 2028 UT 432.012 MHZ RST 549

After that QSO we worked many times again off the moon.

73s and many more initials in the future .. de Jac, PA3DZL