[Moon] TNX congrats.

Johann Bruinier Bruinier at t-online.de
Fri Sep 23 11:01:09 CEST 2016

Gentlemen,

the response on my brief message really surprised me! It was moving to
read many additional remarks such as "my 1st EME station" and on and on.
Unexpectedly, I can recall most of the details. All these QSOs were a
major part of my life as a ham.

Many, many big thanks for  congrats and kind comments to my friends -
old and new - , particularly to Charlie, Dan, Herve, Hakan, Frank NC1I,
Bruce, Vlada&Tonda, Barry, Zdenek, Greg, Udo, Serge, Les LPL, Franco
EPU, Matej, Guy, Philippe, Bojan, Ben, Gary, Chris&Maciek, Jac, Warren,
Les KU4F, Jan, Peter ELE, Willy, Al, Peter CEW, Paul , Conrad, Dennis,
Peter LTF, Sergei, Pete, Manfred, Mike, Christian, Dom, Marius, Bernd
ZC, Franta, Stefano.

Wishing all of you health and happiness and luck with your projects and
plans.

73, Jan DL9KR.