[Moon] Ecoflex 15 plus : attenuation increase over the years?

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at ziggo.nl
Fri Sep 23 19:49:20 CEST 2016

Helle EME friends,

I just measured my power at the feed on 13cm and see an increase in loss !!

Same power in the shack but much less at the feed.

Some time ago i heard from John, PA7JB that he experienced the same.

So after some years the Ecoflex 15 plus increases in losses.

I am using this jumper coax now for 3 years !

My main cable from the shack to the dish is 1-1/4 coax and have about 8m
Ecoflex 15 to the feed.

Anybody here who has the same experience? 23 and 13cm?

73s de Jac, PA3DZL