[Moon] Update St Martin 40M

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 4 18:18:54 CEST 2017

I folks only work Kjell  SM7GVF with a big signal.
I am going to slow down my
HF operation soon.Working so many stations I am going to be overwhelm with QSL for the rest of my life
May be I need a QSL manager? I Wonder if Joe K1JT may be interested??
Humm!! May be not a good idea after all !!!!
I am looking forward to get back on EME in May on my return. No pile ups there on me. Very peaceful operation where almost everything is done for you.
Yes I miss EME.Getting back on CW was fun for me.Lost a lot of my ability
Will be on tonight 40M CW below 7030Khz If you hear me please call me.
Best Regards
Serge FS/VE1KG

Sent from my iPad