[Moon] 23 cm contest report

Steve Gross-N4PZ n4pz at live.com
Mon Apr 3 07:14:44 CEST 2017

Hello Gentlemen

Signals were many and exceptionally loud Saturday and Sunday on 23 cm EME CW

Here is my list of 29 QSOs until I blew the 240 volt Variac which controls the B+ to my TH-327 after working my 29th station;

DL3EBL, OK2DL, DJ8FR, UA3PTW 589, SM3IVE, G4CCH, 9A5AA, G3LTF 589, ES6FX, VE6TA, KL6M, OK1DFC, SP7DCS, OF2DG, F1PYR, SP6ITF, DL6SR, OK1CS, S53MM, DK3WG, NC1I, PA3DZL, SP6JLW 589, S59DCD, OE5JFL, RA3EC, OK1KIR, DF3RU, N8CQ. K2UYH Almost blew my headphones when he came on.

Very few reports less than 579. It appears you have all been busy improving your station performance during the winter. "All" stations were CW. System TH-327 at 1500 watts to VE4MA feed on 4.9 meter dish, WD5AGO preamp on 23 cm. 140 watts on 13 cm soon to be 300 watts same dish and preamp after picking up Erickson SS amp at Swedish EME conference in May. Thanks to Lars SM4IVE.

73

Steve N4PZ

All signals spreading out across the universe forever. Long after we are all gone !