[Moon] A plea to help CW EME

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 5 01:24:13 CEST 2017

Excellent idea Dick we have it on 2M with the N0UK reflector it did not really help.Folks enjoy WSJT more . What should be done is help folks to get on 23cm.I was really amazed of your results on CW using a 2.4M dish.I for one would like to get on 1296 CW. I have the resources to do it but not the knowledge.
You need to know what you are doing.No kidding!!
Serge FS/VE1KG

Sent from my iPad