[Moon] A plea to help CW EME

Bob Kocisko k6pf at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 02:12:37 CEST 2017

Hi Dick:

It's bn a long time since I worked you on 2m CW EME fm my old QTH in So
Calif.  I presume 2m CW EME is still pretty dead except maybe for the DUBUS
contest.  I also guess you're referring to 23cm CW.

This June, I will hv bn in my new QTH in No. AZ for 4 yrs & am so frustrated
that I still don't hv any antennas, towers or dish up but I'm slowly making
progress for both 2m & 23cm EME.  For 2m, I'll be putting up my old 4 x M^2
2MXP20s (19dBd) w/ full EL & recently rcv'd my new BEKO 1KW LDMOSFET PA.
23cm EME will be new to me but I'll be putting up a solid 5m dish & recently
rcv'd my new BEKO 350W PA for that band.  So, hoping to work some bigger
stations on 23cm SSB EME as well as many on CW.

I'm making a concerted effort to be on the air on both bands by end of this
summer.  Hope that comes to fruition:)

Looking forward to working many old friends & making a lot of new ones.  Tnx
for helping to keep CW alive!!!

Vy 73,
Bob, K6PF
DM34ss