[Moon] 1296 WAS challange

Daniel Gautschi, HB9Q dan at hb9q.ch
Tue Apr 18 14:52:46 CEST 2017

Dear US friends

We would like to continue to work on our WAS for 1296. After working N4QWZ,
Todd from Tennessee (it was his 1st 23cm EME QSO), we "only" need 13 states
to complete WAS. With our 10m (33ft) solid dish and 1KW at feed (see for
more info www.hb9q.ch) we are capable of working stations using single-yagi
with 30el running 50W or 1.5m dish with 10W on JT56c. For CW we need some
6dBs more. We are very interested in skeds. If you have 1296 equipment (also
if it is QRPP and you never have worked EME before) and you are willing to
try please let us know. Please contact us at dan at hb9q.ch or look for us on
the HB9Q 1296 EME logger (we are always stand-by when QRV). Many thanks!

Vy 73, Dan HB9Q

Here the missing states:

AL, Alabama

AR, Arkansas