[Moon] 3400 MHz DUBUS

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 24 21:31:32 CEST 2017

Hi EME gang, I was expecting to be, during next DUBUS 3,4 GHz, QRV from JN78
locator. Situation is changed. After accident on stairs at home I have
broken leg and have problem to travel now. So I am looking for volunteer
from my family who help me build portable dish on terrace and I will try to
be QRV from my home QTH. Not sure now. I can not to walk and claim in
platform and use 10m dish. So if all OK, I will announce in last minute.

I got in past days couple questions about feeds. I am preparing now, because
at home and no traveling in QRL, another series of 10 PCs 23cm septum feeds
for sale. I had also couple questions about 144 and 432 MHz feeds. In
cooperation with one local company I will have also 5 PCs of 432 MHz feeds.
144 MHz loop feed, presented and made by DL6SH on his picture in NL, I am
not expecting to produce. Details about 144 MHz feed are from 2012 available
on my web here: http://www.ok1dfc.com/eme/technic/144feed/loop_feed_for_144_
mhz.htm(http://www.ok1dfc.com/eme/technic/144feed/loop_feed_for_144_mhz.htm)

I am also preparing to send bunch of QSL cards.

73 and GL in the contest
--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com