[Moon] [Moon-net GG] Very dissapointing 2320 Mhz activity

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 27 10:46:25 CEST 2017

Will do my best to be QRV during this activity too.
73!

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Peter Sundberg <sm2cew at telia.com>
Komu: Peter Blair <g3ltf at btinternet.com>, on4aoi_pda at skynet.be, moon-net@
mailman.pe1itr.com
Datum: 27. 4. 2017 10:36:25
Předmět: Re: [Moon] [Moon-net GG] Very dissapointing 2320 Mhz activity
"Sounds good to me Peter, let's try to even though the sun is pretty close.

I have just applied for an extension of my permit
to operate with high power on 13cm and things are
looking promising as far as I can tell. So from
next month I should be able to return to 13cm for
some EME again after >6 months without a high power license.

73
Peter SM2CEW