[Moon] Dayton (Xenia)

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 27 14:53:39 CEST 2017

I will be attending at the new Dayton Hamvention venue next month. I have also been asked to talk at the VHF Forum by Tony Emanuel. Much of the rest of my time I will be spent either wandering around the flea market or spending time on WA5VJB's fleamarket stand. Please stop by and say hello.
I will have a few of my VLNA EME preamp kits with me and Kent already has a few in the USA, so maybe an opportunity to discuss your requirements?

Whilst it would be nice to be at the Orebro EME meeting, the same weekend, this also promises to be a great opportunity to meet many NA EME ops and chat about our branch of the Hobby!
73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent tomorrow from my time machine