[Moon] [Moon-Net] HB9Q QRV 3400 and other bands

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Fri Apr 28 16:59:45 CEST 2017

Guys as presented some days before, not QRV in 3,4 GHz DUBUS contest. Bad WX
and problems with my broken leg to build the system. Have a fun and good
luck in the contest.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Daniel Gautschi <dan at hb9q.ch>
Komu: moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com, Moon <moon at moonbounce.info>
Datum: 28. 4. 2017 11:38:00
Předmět: [Moon-Net] HB9Q QRV 3400 and other bands
"Hi all

HB9Q will be QRV this weekend during the 3400 contest. Since we will not
participate in the contest we will be stand-by on the 23xx-5760 HB9Q logger.
We will be available for quick QSY to other bands and modes. We plan to be
QRV 29. April from about 07z until 22z and on Sunday about 14z until 22z.
Depending on activity we will take brakes during this windows.
Looking forward to work you (on any band).

Good luck and lots of fun!
Vy 73, Dan HB9Q