[Moon] [Moon-Net] G3LTF on 9cm this weekend

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 12 12:29:42 CEST 2017

I overslept somewhat and it took me longer than usual to fit the feed  as I’d forgotten that “borrowed” the feed access work platform for another job and modified it!
  I worked K2UYH, CW and later on ssb, W5LUA and PY2BS (CW) . While working them I could see someone on the SDR calling at about 3400.100 but as I finished they went QRT.
Libration was very low and the notes T9 and the ssb QSO with Al was great quality. I hope to be on tomorrow from about 0500Z wx permitting.
73 Peter G3LTF