[Moon] EB NERA offset dish info

Conrad PA5Y g0ruz at g0ruz.com
Wed Aug 16 11:49:39 CEST 2017

I have a 3.7m offset fed solid dish and I am looking for some
specifications to help me chose a suitable feed design. I have read the
literature on offset fed dishes and know how to calculate the equivalent
f/D from measurements. But it is difficult to measure when it is placed
face down on wooden pallets. It's very heavy!

I would like to make some choices before I have it on the mount.   The
dish has the EB NERA logo on it which I believe were based in Norway but
were sold off. I cannot find anything on the internet and hope that
someone might have some info.

Here is a photo of the dish at it's previous site;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v3x8jxj9srg3pi/IMG_1048.jpg?dl=0

Regards

Conrad PA5Y