[Moon] 13 cm testing

Steve Gross-N4PZ n4pz at live.com
Wed Aug 23 17:32:03 CEST 2017

Hello Peter et All

I should be QRV on 13 cm now but the moon is almost at declination negative. I will try for echoes on 2304.100 later today when my moon is at about 50 to 90 deg GHA.

The idler sprockets on my chain drive have worn brass bushings which my or may not cause me problems. I will change them when the moon is south for two weeks but I will be testing today and maybe tomorrow.

I have 280 watts going into 30 feet of 7/8 inch Heliax but no idea what is at the feed yet. Too much to do and too little time..

I'll keep you posted.

I will be on the HB9Q 13 cm chat site.

Thanks to all for helping me get on 13 cm.

73

Steve N4PZ