[Moon] Operation from Goonhilly GHY6 32m antenna

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 26 09:21:55 CEST 2017

Hi EME gang, WX cooperating very well today. I am building my portable
system on the terase and expect to be QRV 9+6cm today. I would like to make
last test before wrap up all MW parts for CN expedition. For request I can
be also 3cm QRV. WSJT-X with full Doppler corection available now.
Monitoring HB9Q for possible skeds.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com