[Moon] [Moon-Net] G3LTF weekend on 6 and 9cm

DW Harms (Dick) PA2DW qtc at kpnmail.nl
Sun Aug 27 09:47:50 CEST 2017

Hej Peter, nice to meet another Dilbert fan. We are in small company I think
;)

Its pitty I have no other equipment than 23cm at the moment. My 3cm project
suffers dish accuracy problems so I am modifying my SpidRas to the OE5JFL
system. Takes time at PA2DW with busy schedule.

But it will be finisched before winter I am sure. Too bad I missed Goon
Hilly activity..

73, Dick PA2DW