[Moon] Operation from Goonhilly GHY6 32m antenna

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 11:42:52 CEST 2017

Dear Goonhilly 6cm operation fans.

I have posed a few IQ-recordings from the GB6GHY operation on 6cm, as
viewed from my QTH, on my WEB-site.

http://2ingandlin.se/IQ_recordings.html

They play in the SDR-console S/W and you can listen to a ~90 kHz wide span
of 6cm with a few QSO's made by GB6GHY including a SSB QSO. The files are
about 100 MB each.

http://sdr-radio.com/

Enjoy!

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ