[Moon] SK6OSO SDR IQ-recordings

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:43:40 CEST 2017

Hi all.

When posting the IQ-recordings from the GB6GHY operation I had the
opportunity to post some IQ-recordings made at the SK6OSO 23cm operation in
July 2013.

On July 14th 2013, during the SK6OSO 23 cm operation from Onsala Space
Observatory 26.5m dish, all stations were asked to transmit via the Moon
during two 3 minutes periods and IQ-recordings were made a SK6OSO to
communicate how signals sounded from our observing point. The recordings
covers from 1296.000 to 1296.080 MHz.

These IQ-recordings are now posted at my web-site and can be downloaded and
played in SDR-console. The files are about 25 MB each and there is a total
of 6 files, three for each listening period.

http://2ingandlin.se/IQ_recordings.html

We hope you enjoy listening to all the signals present in the recordings
including ON0EME.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

--
Ingolf, SM6FHZ