[Moon] For EU friends, Crimping tool for 10mm cables?

jewell at btinternet.com jewell at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 30 14:54:37 CEST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Find a friendly USA based amateur to ship via. That's what I did for an LMR600 crimp tool!I couldn't find any UK or EU stockists. What's LMR600?!!!!
Sam, G4DDK

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone