[Moon] HNY 2018 de JH1KRC

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Sun Dec 31 17:12:41 CET 2017

>From Far East, A Happy New Year to all!!

After my old RX coax(loss of 20dB) was replaced, I noticed my receiver was almost dead.
A few month ago, a cell-phone tower about 30m high was build, some 300m away in the south of my shack.
Newly installed VLNA 23cm, with much hi-gain and very low noise in the bench test, was unfortunalely totally saturated.

And too much receiving input saturated my TRX also.  See the spectrum, which would almost cause a haeart attack.
It seemed my saturated RX rather very quiet...

An old HB9BBD LNA with hi-Q input resonator , and a very narrow band pass filter in front of TRX helped me.
Finally I received very good echo in NA window yesterday evening.
No reply to my CQ  many times, but I feel so happy.

So I will go to my shack and say HNY to you on 23cm now.
CU off the moon !!

Mike JH1KRC