[Moon] G4HUP -SK

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Sun Feb 12 13:59:29 CET 2017

Such a shock to us all.
I'm just glad I'm left with happy memories of the fun that Dave, Sam,
Martin and I had  during our recent trip to Heelweg PA- Microwave.
I first worked Dave on 50MHz back in 1983 when we were members of that
Elite group :-) of 40 UK permit holders for the band.

Dave was a fine educator, practical electronics man, and mechanical
engineer.

RIP Dave and I hope everyone's thoughts are with his XYL, Jean.

I lost a good friend this week

John G4BAO