[Moon] G4HUP SK

HvA T-online h.v.alphen at t-online.de
Sun Feb 12 19:20:08 CET 2017

Very sorry for this bad news, my condolances to Daves family,  Friends and to all off this Group having lost a Great Ham.
 I met Dave many times, the last was during the Heelweg meeting 2017 so not even long ago. I will remember Dave as a very committed Ham, always friendly for a chat and willing to assist whenever asked.
I hope his productline will be continued by someone, I have several of his PADs in use.
Thanks for knowing Dave, and even more realizing that life is vulnerable and way too short.

Hans PA0EHG