[Moon] G4HUP -SK

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Mon Feb 13 17:05:29 CET 2017

Not only I, but perhaps every one who watched Dave,
liked his sense of humor, when he appeared on the stage
of Cambridge EME conference wearing a helmet, a shield
google, and a jacket of construction worker.

Dave then lectured on the safty for the antenna tower
construction. It was a nice lecture, and a bit funny to see
Dave had prepared such stage costumes for his conference
presentation.

We shared nice moment talking with him at every EME conference, and really miss him.
R.I.P., Dave.

Mike JH1KRC