[Moon] G4HUP -SK

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 19 14:12:27 CET 2017

Dave's funeral is on the 14th March. There will be a funeral service and then a reception that will include many of his amateur radio friends. If you want details of the reception (indeed the funeral service) let me know. I'm collecting likely reception numbers for the family so that they know how many to cater for.
So far (to misquote Chief Brodie in Jaws, '"we're going to need a bigger hall!"). Please forgive the light hearted comment. I know Dave's sense of humour would approve of it.......
73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent from my DDKpad

g4ddk.com
g4ddk.blogspot.com