[Moon] The 432 & UP Swedish EME CW meeting

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Thu Jan 5 08:48:07 CET 2017

Hi EME gang

Peoples have started to pay for the conference, the currency are good
for US and Euro so its a good time to save some money as the swedish SEK
are cheap for you.

US $ are almost at saame level as Euro   GBP are stable at same level
compared to SEK.

So far have HB9BBD and PA3FXB sent payment.

F2CT Guy you had something for the agenda? i think i lost that info.

http://sm4ive.com/ememeetingmay.php

73 and HNY  sm4ive

--
I dont do ESP QSO`s i prefere to hear the station.
CW is still King!!!!