[Moon] RC5A-2 + 3.6m mesh dish

dl7yc at snafu.de dl7yc at snafu.de
Thu Jan 26 22:12:41 CET 2017

Hi Peter and Phil,

yes, Peter is right. I live in a very urban area and I use the vertical
moving system due to the people living in the houses nearby.
Most of the time the dish is in "birdbath" position and hidden below the
bushes around. Such a low position of the dish is VERY helpful against wind
resistance and for service purposes too. No ladder is needed for most
actions....

Peter, thanks for sending pics to Phil. Could you please send him my pics
too ??

73 Manfred, DL7YC