[Moon] SP/OK5EME 6cm EME

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 7 17:27:42 CEST 2017

Hi EME gang, I will join the SP MW and EME seminar in SP - Gajow - JO80EM
this weekend. I am expecting test portable EME setup on 6cm with new
upgrades in OE5JFL unit and TRV. I know, conditions are not brilliant, but I
will do some measuring and tests in the field before Morocco expedition.
Expecting to test soon, maybe next 10 GHz DUBUS, also setup for 10 GHz with
new 50W SSPA. I will be for sked on HB9Q chat. If you still have a feed from
6cm DUBUS in the dish, try to look for me. Activity one full orbit from
Friday to Saturday this weekend.
73 and GL!

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC