[Moon] 6cm Activity Weekend coming up

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Mon Jun 19 09:05:23 CEST 2017

Hi Al and others
I'm still in the experimental stage with 6cm. No QSOs this weekend due to
various  teething problems with the system. I think most of them are
resolved now but I'm busy with personal stuff for most of Monday.
I'll keep the feed in with a view to getting on again on Tuesday morning UK
time. If I'm QRV I'll be on the HB9Q reflector. I'll look up the best time
and post my plans when I get back home later today.

73 John