[Moon] grounds

Pete Manfre pmanfre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:19:48 CET 2017

dug up in the garage a box  of these ...Andrew Ground Kit  SGL12-06B2,
Kit for 2.25 dia Heliax BUT will work an coax from 1/4 to 2.25 inches
with the simple addition of a hose clamp.  The kit contains all
necessary stainless  nuts and bolts as well as a good supply of Silicone
tape and vinyl tape.  These are in sealed bags.  $10 + Shipping.  I have
about 50 of these.

Thanks for looking,
Pete WA2ODO

--

> ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
> The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

---