[Moon] QSO

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 31 17:12:05 CEST 2017

I'm pleased to report a 23cm CW QSO with VK5MC this morning. 'O' both ways. Chris was a bit stronger than the beacon which was -14dB this morning using WSJT10 in JT65C mode just as a measure of signal level.
Although I have been QRV on 23cm EME for more than 10 years, my occasional operation has not resulted in any previous VK QSOs. I have heard and seen (on JT65) a number over the years, including Doug, of course. Just the way it is.
May be on over the weekend, but it is a very full W.E. already due to other commitments.

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent tomorrow from my time machine