[Moon] PA3DZL 9cm CW Dubus results

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at ziggo.nl
Mon May 1 18:15:41 CEST 2017

Hello EME friends,

Very nice activity and great signals on 3400Mhz this weekend !

9cm is a great EME band to operate on, sorry that we can not use it
worldwide.

Strongest and BIG signals this weekend from:

HB9Q, KL6M, OK1KIR, OF2DG, ES5PC, OK1CA and K2UYH

Had a great time and worked 26 stations and 6 intials which made me very
happy !

Worked Barry, VE4MA for our 6th band EME QSO: 70, 23, 13, 9, 6 and 3cm.

In 2016 : 16 stations and 1 initial so a good improvemend.

My operating time on Sunday was very short because had to stop due to high
winds

Wkd Saturday:

KL6M, HB9Q, G3LTF, G4CCH, OK1CS #47, SP6OPN, LZ1DX, DF3RU, OK1KIR, SP3XBO
#48,

OK1KKD #49, OH1LRY, OF2DG, DL1YMK, ES5PC, OK1CA, OZ6OL

Went QSY to 23cm to QSO with UA9FA (JT65C) and XE1XA for 2 initials and
XE1XA for a

new DXCC on 23cm 559 signals from Max in CW !!

Back to 9cm again and worked: VE6TA, WA6PY, PAØBAT, VE4MA #50, K2UYH, 9A5AA

and WB2BYP #52

Wkd Sunday:

On moonrise random VK3NX on X-BAND (3400.1-3398.1) stopped and was QRV again

at 19.00 utz and wkd SM6PGP

My Rig: 3.7M Andrew Solid dish, RA3AQ feed, 0.5dB NF and 150W @ feed

I have my 9cm feed in the dish this week so i am available for skeds, pse
email me.

73s de Jac, PA3DZL

QRV EME on: 6M, 23, 13, 9, 6 and 3CM