[Moon] WB2BYP activity on 9cm

John storyavenue at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 16:51:31 CEST 2017

Fellow Lunatics,

Here is the list worked over the last weekend:

OK1KIR

OK1CS

DL1YMK

K2UYH

VE6TA

ES5PC

SP6OPT

PA3DZL

KL6M

VE4MA

G4CCH

OK1CA

DF3RU

OF2DG

PA0BAT

OK1KKD

LX1DB

OZ6OL

sorry I missed SM6PGP as I could not get the call complete at the time.

I have only CW and do not use assist in contests.  Thanks to all participants and organizers for the event.  All contacts were new initials for me. Apparently I have much work to do on improving tracking.  I found using moon noise on a GR1236 to be the best way to keep peaked. Gusty winds made that a challenge.  The PA was making 80W at the base of the tower in a shelter, that also contained the transverter and IF radio, remotely operated over the home network. LNA is a 36077 that I fried and repaired the previous night testing the sequencer timing.   Antenna is an 8.4m DS Kennedy.  Images are at www.storyavenue.com<http://www.storyavenue.com>

I look forward to refining the system and working you again.

73,

John Stevens

WB2BYP

FN13ib