[Moon] EME Pioneers on 6m

Tommy Henderson wd5ago at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 04:36:51 CEST 2017

Those guy's, Sam and Connie are friends of mine as we are about 35 miles apart here in OKLA.  Lots of local VHF contest time. Good stuff in those early days.

Lots of rain and storms here the last 4 days, will not be able to get the stuff on the dish for 6cm EME this weekend.  Was getting decent sun noise with the new HB 2 stage LNA.

I am looking for a 50W or greater SS amp for 6cm if someone has a kit or other available.

Tommy - WD5AGO