[Moon] Please behave VE1KG..

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Sun Oct 8 17:24:47 CEST 2017

Thank you Lars for your words, you know me well. I am the last who need
financial support. Anyway, to whom who want to see some pictures from "not
wanted" expedition, visit www.vhf.cz
It is in CZ language but picture is cleare without translation. 73 and see
you on evening via Mmon.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com