[Moon] Please behave VE1KG..

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Sun Oct 8 18:34:02 CEST 2017

Zdneck I just wanted an explanation on what happened with CN2 R license. I
thought OK1VVT was going there for 144Mhz but you declined to respond. I do
not buy countries but I help with money whether i work the expedition or
not. I do not mind doing so. BUT YOUR WEBSITE ASKED FOR Financial  SUPPORT.
A beautiful website by the way & I did not mind contributing
In the past I did some HF expeditions but never left until i got the license
in the mail for instance Cuba it took me a year to get the license & they
send it to me via mail. I just wanted to know WHY OK1VVT did not proceed to
Marocco but no one responded to my Email. Communication appears to be a
problem for you at least on earth
Have a wonderful day
Serge VE1KG