[Moon] [Moon-Net] LATEST UPDATE ON R1FI

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Mon Oct 9 02:43:10 CEST 2017

Ed I saw you you were VERY much in demand in Japan. OMG R1FI called you & you did not complete?? That is really too bad Ed. MAP65 is OK but WSJT decodes lower so i use both systems. What surprise me is in this case
Map65 decoded R1FI first & nothing on WSJT very bizarre. Then I look for Cn2 R but the boys did not have a license so they were not allowed to operate. Too Bad.
Had some problems with the 8 foot length going from the power divider to the power relay so everytime i rotated the antenna the 8 foot length would unscrewed it self from the relay & my SWR would go up.
Went up the tower & took the 8 foot length & went around the mast once & fastened the cable to the tower & then to the relay & everything is back to normal. I THINK hi!!
I did not get involved in the contest wanted to focus only on R1FI & I am glad i did. They are leaving tomorrow chased by  the bears no kidding that is just like Movie hi!!!!
73, Serge VE1KG
.